Technology Voucher Programme (TVP)
What is TVP?
The Technology Voucher Programme (TVP) aims to subsidise local enterprises/organisations on the use of technological services and solutions to improve productivity, or upgrade or transform their business processes.
Application after 1st April 2020, each applicant may receive a cumulative funding up to HK$600,000. (Project Amount: 800,000) for a maximum of six projects. Success applicants must contribute no less than one fourth of the total project cost.
Registered under the Business Registration Ordinance; or incorporated and registered under the companies Ordinance; or statutory bodies established in Hong Kong, AND not a listed company in Hong Kong, and not a government subvented organisation or its subsidiary; AND have business operation in Hong Kong. Any shareholder holding 30% or more ownership would be treated as one single entity for the purpose of calculating the cumulative funding amount HK$600,000.
How Techsquare can Help : As a Consultant
- Analysis your company operation to suggest suitable IT project and Latest technologies suitable for your company.
- Help to plan the project include analysis project cost, plan for project schedule, define project scope, manage project schedule.
- Help to prepare all application and related documents (excepts those document related to your organization such as your audit report etc.)
- Work with your company to solve all problems and provide related technical information related to the project.
- Help to answer all additional information required by TVPS.
- Help to work with Auditor to provide audit report to TVPS.
How TechSquare can Help: As a Solution Provider
Provide Cost Analysis based on the requirement of System.
Submit our proposal with suggested solution.
Develop, Customize and Implement the suitable system to your organization.
Installation and Configuration of all hardware or network equipment for the project.