What is TVP?
The Technology Voucher Programme (TVP) aims to subsidise local enterprises/organisations on the use of technological services and solutions to improve productivity, or upgrade or transform their business processes.
Application after 1st April 2020, each applicant may receive a cumulative funding up to HK$600,000. (Project Amount: 800,000) for a maximum of six projects. Success applicants must contribute no less than one fourth of the total project cost.
Registered under the Business Registration Ordinance; or incorporated and registered under the companies Ordinance; or statutory bodies established in Hong Kong, AND not a listed company in Hong Kong, and not a government subvented organisation or its subsidiary; AND have business operation in Hong Kong.
Any shareholder holding 30% or more ownership would be treated as one single entity for the purpose of calculating the cumulative funding amount HK$600,000.
How TechSquare can Help : As a Consultant
- Analysis your company operation to suggest suitable IT project and Latest technologies suitable for your company.
- Help to plan the project include analysis project cost, plan for project schedule, define project scope, manage project schedule
- Help to prepare all application and related documents (excepts those document related to your organization such as your audit report etc.)
- Work with your company to solve all problems and provide related technical information related to the project.
- Help to answer all additional information required by TVPS.
- Help to work with Auditor to provide audit report to TVPS.
How TechSquare can Help: As a Solution Provider
- Provide Cost Analysis based on the requirement of System
- Submit our proposal with suggested solution
- Develop, Customize and Implement the suitable system to your organization.
- Installation and Configuration of all hardware or network equipment for the project.
- Ensure to delivery the system fulfill TVP requirement, ensure the quality of system, provide information for the closure of project.
What are the vetting criteria ?
Each eligible application will be assessed based on individual merits and considered on a case-by-case basis. The assessment criteria include –
- relevance of the proposed project to the applicant’s business – the project should have good prospects of enhancing its competitiveness through improving productivity, cost reduction or efficiency enhancement, upgrading/improving/ transforming business processes.
- reasonableness of the budget – assessment with reference to market prices of the technologies in question as known to the TVP Committee or ITC will be made. Individual items of expenditure must also be essential and directly related to the implementation of the project.
- reasonableness of the implementation details – consideration may include whether concrete project deliverables and outcomes have been set. The implementation details should also be realistic taking into account factors such as the complexity of the technology and the project duration.
- adverse record of consultants and/or service provider(s) as known to the TVP Committee and ITC if available.
How to apply for funding?
An entity should register as a user and submit its application through the Technology Voucher Programme Funding Administrative System (https://tvp.itf.gov.hk). Applicants may approach the TVP Secretariat for assistance if they encounter difficulties in submitting applications through the TVP website.
Is there any application deadline?
TVP is open for application throughout the year.